Sunday, December 4, 2011

Etsy Shop Open

A couple weeks ago I opened an Etsy shop,  Sheila O'Keefe Designs.

I only have a few items listed.  A couple of knitting patterns (the same ones I sell on Ravelry) and some cute knitted candy canes, either finished objects or a kit to make your own.  So far I haven't sold anything and haven't gotten a lot of views.

I hear that you have to promote your Etsy shop, but I'm not sure how to do that.  I linked to it from my website, and my Ravelry and G+ profiles.  How do those of you that have Etsy shops go about promoting them?  I'd appreciate any suggestions and any critiques anyone can offer.  Maybe I just need to have more items listed?  I do have a few more things I'll be adding this week, as soon as I get some good photos of them.

Any input would be gratefully received (plus I want to see if comments work on this blog - I haven't gotten any yet, tho I don't think any of my posts to date have really been of the type to elicit comments).

No comments:

Post a Comment